Last Saturday, a friend from church came to our house to do some portraits of us! He is launching his own photography business and asked if he could use Mason as a model. We said sure! - And then we coerced him into doing some family shots as well! He also decided to do some of Mike in his uniform - they came out great. For your entertainment, bloopers have been included at the end. Here is a sampling of some of the photos he took. Enjoy!!








Military Shots





Bloopers!!!!
"I'm so over this"
"Get off me, Mom."
"Now feels like a good time for a dip."
"Save...me...please"
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Mom gives up
Finally, "Cheeeeese!"

Thanks for the pics, Launey!! You did an amazing job!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! So great! We had our picture taken at church 3 months ago and it seems outdated already. I wish we had someone around here to do ours...Chad is the best photographer I know, but he can't do the pictures AND be in them. :) Your photographer did a GREAT job. I love them. You guys are such a sweet family. And Mason looks like such a big boy with his haircut. H is jealous!
Those are great! Love the family pic at the beginning and the military shots, but they're all good!
Post a Comment