Monday, March 15, 2010

For the Grandparents

Well, so sorry for the long blogging delay. I feel like I have been a little scatterbrained lately, and therefore it has taken me twice as long to do simple tasks as it normally would. Somehow, blogging has gotten pushed down the list. I have also tried to upload a few videos of Mason, but haven't been able to get them to post for some reason. I am trying again - so we will see how it goes!
Mason is growing fast, and it seems like he gets taller every day. Overnight he has gone from baby to boy! AND, that includes his attitude. He wants to make decisions for himself now, and when we tell him no, well, let's just say it doesn't float his boat. He has his mama's personality - so I know we are in for a long road! Ha ha.
We are busy planning his first birthday party, and planning for our move. We are still waiting to hear the word on where we will be moving - but as of now, we will be saying goodbye to friends here the last week of April. We are looking forward to celebrating our first Easter with our little guy! He hasn't started walking on his own, but he loves to walk and push his hippo cart, as well as the laundry basket. He really goes fast sometimes, so I know when he does take off things will never be the same!
Here are a few pictures of Mason. As you can see, he is already expected to help with household chores and cleanup. Oh wait, I must be dreaming. He just pretends he's cleaning.

Dusting




Dishes

I don't know if the videos will show up or not - but I'm giving it the old College try. One is of him doing a puzzle, the other is him pushing the laundry basket.


4 comments:

The Brackeens said...

He is too cute! It's funny to see him wear Hudson's jammies. :) H also loves the dishwasher and when he tries to climb up it and we close it real quick, he definitely lets us know - loud and clear - that he does not approve. Boys! We were talking about you guys today and wondering if you knew where you were going. I can't believe they are making you wait so long! We're praying for you. I have been a worse blogger than you, but am also going to get back on it today. Miss you guys! (videos worked!)

Unknown said...

He's soo big! Wow! He'll have that puzzle figured out in no time!
I've neglected practicing walking with Ruby because I plain and simple am not ready for it. Life will never be the same. She's figuring it out though, despite my interference.

heather said...

I love it! He is so proud of himself pushing that basket around. Sorry to hear you won't be in DFW, but thrilled at the same time that you will be back in Texas! Kileen here we come!

Unknown said...

amberjoyc(at)yahoo(dot)com