Thankfully, we had family there to help us take care of Mason. But we were pretty disappointed not to get to do all the things we had planned. (We DID go see the newest Harry Potter on Saturday evening with my brother Mike...SO FUN!)
Here are some pictures from the day...there aren't many - because I wasn't thinking about taking pictures!
Mason was begging to play outside (despite the cold) so Mike decked him out in his winter gear and played outside with him. I think Mason would have stayed out there all day if we had let him. That child feels no cold.
Cutie Pie
My family also celebrated Christmas together since we will be at our in-laws homes for Christmas. Here is Mason checking out his new Tickle Me Elmo!
And his new Elmo Sing Along Microphone
And his new Pillow Pet!
And his new Fire Engine - that has flashing lights and sirens!
We also celebrated my 29th (eek!) birthday at a Mexican Restaurant after church on Sunday. Of course, I didn't think to take pictures of that, either. Oh well!

0 comments:
Post a Comment