Here is my sweet guy reading me a story. He is really beginning to get fascinated with numbers, and can count to 10 with very little help. His favorite numbers are 2, 6, 9 and 10. He points them out whenever he sees them. I had this same counting book when I was little - it brings back memories!
That's all for now! I hope to be blogging a bit more in the next few weeks to get caught up and keep everyone posted. I am busy working on the nursery and hope to have that done in the next couple of weeks. It seems like April will be a busy month! Stay tuned!
Mike mixed up some homemade bubble solution and blew bubbles with Mason in the backyard for a little bit. When he left to get some work done the fun continued - and ended up in Mason's hair.
Trying to figure out how to blow bubbles.
Giving up and making a mess instead.
Bubbles in the hair are more fun than bubbles in the air.
After a bath this kid was knocked out. He actually fell asleep in my lap! He NEVER does that!
After some naps for Mom and Mason we headed back outside. Mason loves to swing high with Mike. And on a funny note, he has started yelling, "Mike!" when he is in another room and wants Mike's attention. I guess he has heard me do that a few times!
We FINALLY got Mason's room all done. We went with a car theme since he loves cars so much. He was so excited to see his new bright red truck on the wall. He kept saying, "Red, Truck" over and over. Here are a few pics! I took these at night so they are a little dark. The room is much brighter during the day.

1 comments:
Mason's room looks so cute! I love the Handyman sign and the line for his artwork was a great idea. I might have to steal that one some day if we have a playroom. Hope he is feeling better- we have been praying for you guys.
Post a Comment