Monday, June 6, 2011

One Month Old!!



I can't believe how fast the time has gone - but our sweet Eva turned one month old yesterday. I have to say she has been a complete and utter joy. She is my little snuggler. She snuggles with me most of the day and sleeps in my arms all night. I've thought about how much I might be spoiling her but all the books I've read have said it's too early to worry about spoiling her! So I am just soaking it up!


At one month, Eva is: sleeping like a champ. She usually goes 3 and 1/2 to 4 hours a night between feedings; eating like a champ - she gains weight every day I think!; and chilling like a champ! She is so good to just hang out in her bouncy seat and watch Mason play. I love that because I can actually get a few things done! This is such a blessing since Mike is never home to give me a break! I don't think anything would ever get done if she wasn't such a trooper.


We are anxiously awaiting that first smile (that isn't attributed to gas!) and can't wait until she can laugh with us, too! Eva, you are such a wonderful baby and I love you so much! Happy one month!

0 comments: