Hello everyone! I know it has been quite a while since I last blogged. Needless to say we have been a little bit busy over the last six months.
Well, here are some pictures of our trip back to Homecoming in OCTOBER! haha. We really had a great time. The next time we will be in Abilene for Homecoming will be for my 10 year reunion in 2014. Holy cow time flies!
At the Parade!
Brother-Sister love. Ah. This pretty much sums up my days with these two...
Thank the Lord for a double stroller!
Waiting for the Kojies!!
Here they come!
My mom's old club, Zeta Rho, rechartered and made it into the parade!
Grandmom's old house. I wish we could go inside!
There are always new additions to the campus every time we visit. This was one of our favorites.
We decided to skip the football game and head to the zoo instead!
Riding the Train!
Eva decided to pump some iron at the new gym on campus.
And I showed the kids my Brick!
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment