Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Cabrero is on the Way!!

It is official - we are having a baby!! Our little jellybean (as we call it) has a due date set for May 10 (which also happens to be my brother's birthday!). I am about 10 weeks along right now. I was suffering from some pretty strong morning sickness until about week 8, but since then I have begun to feel much better.
We are very excited and a bit overwhelmed with emotion because of all the changes that have taken place over the last few months. But, we are super excited to meet our little one too. Hopefully by May things will be a bit more settled and it will feel more like home out here on the West Coast.
We did get an ultrasound done but the baby just looks like a blob right now haha. We will post pics the next time we have an appt. We did get to hear the baby's heartbeat and that was amazing. We feel very blessed!
Please pray for the health and development of our little jellybean. We will keep everyone updated!

7 comments:

The Brackeens said...

AAHHHH! Awesome! Congratulations. I figured that's what you meant when you sent me here. You know, I do read your blog without you telling me to. :) You're just about a month behind us. It'll be fun going through pregnancy together...from across the country! :) Ha!

Chet and Joni McDoniel said...

Soooo happy for you two! Hannah is the best thing that ever happened to us, and we can't wait to meet your little one!

(and yours, too, Chad and Jennifer)

You all need to move home, now!

Mark and Ali said...

i still can't belive it =)
love you

heather said...

Congratulations again guys! We are so happy for you and so excited to have another niece or a nephew! You two will make great parents.

Cheryl said...

Congrats! We're so excited yall are back together plus one!

Leslie said...

oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you guy. Love you girl!

Shellie said...

The jellybean! Haha! Jelly bean Cabrero! Hey, I updated my page! Finally. How are you doing??