I found out yesterday that I passed the Texas Bar Exam. I cannot put into words what a relief that is. I had been thinking how much harder it would be to study and take it again with a baby next time around! Thankfully, that won't be the case. My study buddy from law school also passed - which made me just as happy. We spent an immeasurable amount of hours together studying, crying, yelling, contemplating starting over as Amish and cursing the legal system of Texas. Ok, maybe that was just me. She stayed pretty cool throughout the whole process. All I can say is good luck to those who will be taking it in the future. There just aren't words to prepare you for what is coming!!
On a lighter note, I am busy today preparing for the Marine Corps Ball tonight!!! Woo Hoo! I loved getting dressed up and fixed up and all that. It is like prom for adults...all the fun with none of the drama. I am charging the camera so there should be pictures on the next post! I realize it may be kind of boring to read my blog because I hardly ever post pictures. I am going to work on that! I am sure I will have lots of pics once our little jellybean arrives. Our next appt is November 18. I am always anxious for appts to come just for the reassurance that the baby is still ok!
To make good on my promise, here is a picture of Mike and me from the Kojie Formal my Senior Year of College. It seems like so long ago!!


6 comments:
Yay Amy! That is so exciting. Congratulations! I hope you and the jellybean are doing good.
Awesome! That is so great and I'm sure a huge relief! Have fun tonite!
Hey, congratulations! I know that's a huge relief.
Congratulations, Amy!! I'm so excited for you!
I looked for your name second and started jumping up and down all over again. It felt like I was finding out I had passed again! Oh, and for the record, I felt the same way. Although I could not have had a better study partner and closest friend. You are one of the most incredible people I know!!!
She is incredible!! Hey, I will call you sometime this week. Micky was here this weekend! Can't wait to hear about the Ball! I love the pic!!!
Post a Comment