I thought this was too funny not to share. This morning when we woke up, Mike asked if I wanted doughnuts for breakfast. I said "yes!" and he got up and got dressed. He went in the kitchen to feed Jake and I guess Jake could tell he was getting ready to go somewhere. As most of you know Jake is obsessed with riding in the car. He was so excited about the possibility of going that he refused to eat. Mike told me about his not eating so I went in the kitchen with Jake and told him he needed to eat his breakfast. He stood over his food dish but didn't take a bite. I decided to move a little closer to put the pressure on. I pulled a chair up next to his food dish and told him to eat. He never took his eyes off me, and proceeded with the most hilarious "pretend eat" I've ever seen. He would take a mouth-full of kibble and roll it around in his mouth letting the pieces fall out one at a time until they were gone. Then he would look up at me like, "did you see that? I just ate a mouth-full of food!"
I never heard him bite down on the food at all - he was totally faking. What kind of a dog does that?! One that I would pick out from a litter of normal ones apparently.
And without further ado, the first belly pic! Here we are at 16 weeks.
8 comments:
Fake eating from the dog who pretends to throw up every time I'm around? Not that shocking...
CUTE picture!!!
(My word verification says "boozygin" - haha.)
I can't believe that dog. He's a smart one! I don't think I'm going to go for belly pics for a few more weeks. :) We had our sono on Friday (19 weeks). I haven't blogged yet, but our little angel is a boy. I am so excited! And now even MORE fun begins!
Of course YOUR dog would fake eat! Haha! Aw, yay for the belly pic! Thank you! Your so adorable! Have ya'll found out the sex yet? Or will you get to before Texas? Boozygin, Kelli? Mine says, "galimi"! Great jumpin galimi! Haha!
I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to be with you guys Sunday for dinner. Hope you have a baby sex by then
you are beautiful with the belly!!
and jake is buckeye's twin! hahaha!
Amy, you look great! You were beautiful in the pics from the Marine Corps Ball as well. Hope all is still going well and that you had a great Thanksgiving.
When is your sono? I am dieing of suspense...will it be a little buddy or girlfriend for my little guy? :)
It's going to be december 17! I will blog all about it this afternoon!
Post a Comment