Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mason's Bag

I finished sewing Mason's Baby Bag last night! It turned out really well. Mike wanted baby bag made out of digital camoflauge and all the ones on base were over $50. I ended up making this one for about $10. Yay for cheapness! Here is a picture of the finished product.

I made three pockets on the front, three on the back and two larger ones on the inside of the bag. I may not know everything I need to cart around but I should have plenty of places to put it!!

While I was uploading this pic I ran across some taken a couple of weeks ago in our front yard. Here is a California sunset for you...gorgeous!


I am busy sewing on the bedding for Mason's room...when we get it all decorated I will post some pics here on the blog. Mason seems to be enjoying himself lately. He has been break-dancing in my womb for about a week now. It tickles. Who needs tv when you can just watch your belly involuntarily convulse? Very entertaining. More updates this weekend when we hit 28 weeks!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That bag looks AWESOME! So much better than the ones at the base. What material did you line the inside with?

Mike and Amy said...

I lined it with the same red I trimmed the outside with :)

hkhines said...

The bag looks awesome. You are the most creative person I know. All your things come out looking soooo cute!!!