
I can't believe it has been 4 years since Mike and I got married. It really does seems like we should still be in our little apartment in Fort Worth with me getting ready for law school. So much has happened and changed in the last 4 years! We survived a deployment to Iraq, three years of law school and then studying for the bar exam, a tumultuous move out to California, 9 months of pregnancy and finally the birth of our sweet son. While it hasn't always been a bed of roses, there is no one else on Earth I would rather venture through life with. Mike is my best friend and my biggest fan...who could ask for more!?
Looking back on these pictures I remember how excited we were to start our lives together. We couldn't wait to take our first vacation as a married couple to Florida for the Honeymoon. It was such a fun trip. We have taken a few more trips since then and created more precious memories.
I can't even imagine what the future will hold. More deployments? Another move for sure. Hopefully more children. But I know no matter what happens - God has blessed me beyond anything I deserve by sending me Mike as my hubby.
Mike, I love you! Happy 4th Anniversary!





4 comments:
You guys are such a sweet and strong couple. We admire your love for each other, your son and for the Lord! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Such a beautiful couple! we love you guys!
Happy anniversary! Before you know it you'll be celebrating 10 yrs like us!
I didn't realize you had the exact same anniversary as Adam and I! Happy 4-year to you, too!
Post a Comment