Saturday we got up early to go see the newest Harry Potter movie. We didn't want to fight the crowds with Mason - and we didn't have to! There were about 40 people in the theater. It was perfect. Although, we both felt the movie was a bit of a disappointment. Not too much of a plot, unlike the book I'm told. I have the book on the agenda to read!! We did some shopping for Mason then came home to get a few things done around the house. Saturday night we went to a Birthday BBQ for one of Mike's oldest friends out here. His name is Hunter and his parents were the gracious ones who let Mike live on their couch when he moved out here and was homeless...(no available housing when he first moved out here!!) We had fun there too.
Sunday was church! We were hoping for an afternoon nap but then decided it was better to try and clean the house and cars instead. We didn't get much cleaning done with VBS and all. We went to church Sunday night followed by the young people's devo. What a whirlwind! We are hoping to take it easy this week! Here are some pics from our busy times:
Here is Mason and Mom all suited up and ready to work at the Snack Shack! And yes, I know, I have a GIGANTIC 3 month old. The doctor said he is off the height chart! When people find out how old he is they always say, "He is HUGE!"
We had a name tag that said "Amy and Mason, Swamp Workers" So cute!!
Here are a few of the kiddos having snacks!!
Here is Mason all dressed up in his crocodile dock pj's in honor of crocodile dock vbs!!
Out like a light!
Here he is in his super cute new baseball cap!!
Chillin' outside in the sunny weather

2 comments:
First, I love your new layout! So cute! Mason is just precious in his little ball cap.
We have always heard the "Your baby is so big!" Hannah has been off the growth charts and in the next size clothing since she was born.
Miss you guys and can't wait to see you!
I didn't realize he was big for his age. You can't tell it from the pictures. He looks normal to me. We'll go for his 4 month appt next week, so we'll see where he is on the charts. :) I love his hat. We just got one for Hudson, too. Makes him look like a little man. I love your new layout, too!!! Who did it? Did you?
Post a Comment