Here are some of my NEW favorite things:
1. Being held. Don't put me down. Seriously. Don't put me down. You're not gonna put me down are you?
2. Playing motorcycle with Dad. His fingers are the handle bars and we drive over bumpy roads really fast! It makes me laugh so hard.
3. My Bumbo. I love being able to sit all by myself! I feel like such a big boy.
4. Books. The Berenstein Bears are my favorite. I love the pictures in the books. I would love to live in a treehouse down a sunny dirt road deep in bear country. Maybe someday my dad and I can build a treehouse together!
5. Grabbing Mom's hair. This is so much fun. She is going bald on the right side of her head because I like to rip it out when I get a hold of it. I like doing this to the ladies at church too. (Incidentally mom has stopped wearing earrings. It's probably a good thing because those look even more fun to grab!)
6. Huggies diapers. We gave them a try because I kept blowing through my Pampers. I've got some serious talent people. To my chagrin, the Huggies hold up much better. But I have yet to meet I diaper I can't blow through. Yeah!
Here are a few pics from Sea World!! I was kind of chilly when we went...that's why we are in long sleeves and jeans! Brrr.
Here I am sleeping. I actually did this most of the time we were at Sea World. Hey, I'm a pretty relaxed kid...except when I am in my own bed at home. Then I like to stay awake and play. 
Here is me and mom out in front of the manatee exhibit. I think I was watching a little girl who was playing with a stick. That seemed more interesting than dad taking the picture. I call em how I see em.
Here is me and dad at the Shamu Show. The crowd was HUGE! I wasn't sure what to make of all the glow sticks everyone was holding. It was pretty noisy too.
Here is Shamu! The whales did some pretty awesome tricks!
Here I am with my Sting Ray. He is about the same size as I am, but I will pass him up soon.
This last one is especially for my cousin Avery. Mom said this silly face I was making reminded her of the silly face cousin Avery used to make too. What do think? Is silliness hereditary?

3 comments:
Too cute! You're right--the silly face does look kinda like Avery's. I'll have to show her tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that sweet boy in person soon!
Ah! I love the pictures. Hudson has that same baseball nighty and I was going to take his 6 months pictures in it. It's adorable. He is looking super cute! I love the post. You always make me laugh Amy (I mean, Mason). He is much bigger than Hudson. He was only 13 pounds at 4 months, but then again, Mike is bigger than Chad, so that's his daddy for you. OH...also, please let me know how the Huggies do for you. We use Pampers swaddlers and love them much more than Huggies...until we started some food. Now we have blow outs every few days. Let me know when Mason starts eating if they are really better. We'll change in a heartbeat! :) Thanks.
I'll let you know about the Huggies! I am looking forward to starting food with Mason...another adventure!
Post a Comment