So much has happened over the last month. Our little guy turned 5 months, started baby food, LOVES tummy time now (he previously hated it!), and has even started trying to crawl. He can get his arms going or his legs going...he just can't get them going at the same time yet. I have a feeling it will only be a matter of weeks before he takes off.
Rolling over is his new favorite thing. Everytime we are changing him or laying him down he immediately starts to roll over. He is full of energy!
Since we have been back we have just been trying to get back into our routine and resume "normal" life. The weather has been perfect...upper 60's and low 70's. We decided to plant some fall flowers this weekend. Here is a pic!
Here are a couple of pics of Mason doing tummy time:
And here is a little video of Mason creeping!! It won't be long now! Watch out world.

2 comments:
Mason is getting cuter and cuter if that's even possible! I hate that I can't see him at this age :(
Wow! Look at all that hair! Mason definitely has Hudson beat on that! ;) It's amazing the similarities, though. That's what Hudson looked like a month ago. I bet it'll be less than a month, for sure. I don't think girls are near as eager to crawl, but our boys are! I am jealous! In Texas for 3 weeks??? SOOOO jealous! I can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment