Mason went in for his first official haircut yesterday! I had been trimming it at home until it got too long for me to trim. We made an appointment with my friend, Laura, who does my hair! She is an old friend of Mike's and has actually known him longer than I have! They go way back.
Mason did great! I brought along some snacks and a magazine for him to rip into (which he never gets to do at home). I also let him play with my cell phone (which he never gets to do at home, either!). He sat very still for Laura and didn't cry once. Way to go, Mason!!
Here he is playing with the phone and ripping his magazine

His "sort-of" smile for the lady taking the picture

Here is an "after" pic. Mason and his new 'do!

And I thought I would throw this one in because it is just so cute!! Here he is riding in the back of the dump truck we got him for his first birthday.
2 comments:
Ah! So cute! I let Hudson play with my cell phone all the time. It's his favorite toy, ha! ha! I lock it because he almost called Japan once! Good idea on the magazines and snacks. Hudson needs a haircut SOON! Even though it's not too long on top, the back and sides are waaay to long. I wish I had your friend to do his hair. I don't know how it's going to go...
he looks so handsome w/ his little haircut. Just precious! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment