Dear Blog Readers,
I miss you! It has been a long time since my last blog so let me offer an apology - as well as an explanation. I'm sorry to leave you wondering what has happened to us. As you know, we are in the process of moving cross country. We have bought a house, and while we wait for closing, we don't have much internet access. Thus, the infrequent moments when I do have access are taken up with really exciting things (like paying bills and deleting junk email. Yippee).
Bear with us as we make this transition. And look forward to all of the wonderful stories and pictures I will share once I get a chance to re-cap our lives over the last month.
Love to you all,
The Cabreros

3 comments:
Dear MMC Cool and JAM Amy, I told your daddy to let you use his computer! He better have listened to me as he wouldn't want his younger brother to get ahold of him!!!
You bought a house already? Awesome! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more! The Brackeens
you are moving cross country? what? where to?
Post a Comment