The Cabrero's are finally back to the blogging world - and boy do we have a lot to catch up on! I am going to be doing a little "back-blogging" for a while, and journal about all the of the things happening since the end of April. Starting with our move! There will be pictures, videos, fun stories and sweet memories coming...so get ready! We hope to be blogging regularly once we get things settled a bit here in the house (yes, pictures of the house will be posted!)
Our plan is to get as much settled as we can this weekend so we can resume "life as usual."
Thanks for your patience. We love you all!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Missed ya! Glad you've returned to the blogosphere.
Ugh...I am so praying for "life as usual." That is such a wonderful thought. I look forward to all the stories, and can't wait to see the house! :) I bet Mason has changed, too. Hudson is up to 24#s. What about M?
Yay! I love that you're back. I'll be in Gatesville for several days this summer - it's not far from Killeen, so maybe we can meet up! I'd really love to meet Mason.
Post a Comment