I decided to get Mason a small inflatable swimming pool because he LOVES to be outside and it is just to hot to stay outside without water. I found one on sale at Target and spent the better part of an afternoon inflating it. Good times. We waited for a Saturday evening when Dad would be home so he could swim with Mason. They had a blast! It took Mason a little while to warm up to the idea of being in the pool, but once he did he had so much fun.
Here he is all ready to swim. Oh and please ignore the huge mound of boxes in the background. The emtpy-box-fairy seems to keep skipping our house. I may need to put out a plate of cookies or some loose change to entice her to come collect all those boxes.

Time to swim!!

Finally having fun

Splish Splash

Swinging after a swim

Here is a short video of Mason playing in the pool. Hope everyone else is staying cool in this hot weather!
2 comments:
Ruby LOVES the pool! And I love this video!
AND I just had dinner with your brother, Scott and his three girls! Had no idea you were related till we were on our way out the door! We go to church together. Great times!
Amber, I'm glad ya'll got to have dinner with my brother! I had no idea you went to their church. Next time we come to town we will have to visit church so we can see you guys!!
Post a Comment