I thought I would take a minute to chronicle some of Mason's favorite words to say. He is jibber-jabbering all the time, but still loves to use words as well! I know I will forget the cute way he says words once he is all grown up, so I wanted to write about it now to remember it.
His true first word was "Up" (or "ut" as he says it). Not surprising since he wants me to hold him all the time!
His second word was "More" (or "mah mah mah").
But by far, his favorite word, and the one I hear almost constantly all day long is "Bird" (bahd). I never noticed how many of those grackles are EVERYWHERE until Mason started saying bird. They are here at the house, at parking lots, on the side of the road, even flying next to the car apparently. Those things are out of control. He also says "Cat" and "Dog" quite a bit.
His vocabulary has really taken off over the last week or so. Here are some new words he is saying:
"Alright", "Shorts", "Shoes", "Eight" (I guess it's his favorite number!), "Fish", "Duck", "Bye Bye", "Out", and "Yeah".
He says "pah pah pah" for please, and "bah bah" for baby. He constantly watches us and tries to immitate just about every thing we do. The picture at the top of the page is one I took a couple of weeks ago. I always put that grey headband on to keep my hair out of my face when I wash my face. Mason got a hold of the headband and stuck it on his head. He wore it for over 30 minutes! It was so funny. Mason, you are such a blessing and we love you more than words can express. We can't wait for the day you can say "I love you" back to us! You are the best!

0 comments:
Post a Comment