This week has been a bit better than the last few. We are starting to settle in a bit more and feel like it is home here - even though we miss Mike a lot! He works some SUPER long hours 7 days a week. But we did get to see him on Sunday for a few hours, which was great!
Yesterday the moms from the play group I am in had a toe painting party!! Leslie did a great job painting every one's toes - she is so artistic and creative! We let the kids run-a-muck while we visited and got pampered. Mason screamed for the first 30 minutes we were there (he always thinks I am going to leave him) but then had fun playing with the rest of the kids.
Here are my toes!! Great job Leslie!
We also have a new neighbor. This AMAZING toad hopped out at dusk to munch on some bugs. The pictures don't do him justice. He is TWICE the size of my fist. He (or she) is the biggest toad I have ever seen. Needless to say Jake won't be going out at night without supervision. I would be so heartbroken if he got ahold of our toad friend.
We hope to have the boxes out of here soon! haha. Ugh. Boxes.

2 comments:
maybe you should send this in to America's funniest videos! So funny, but sooo cute!
Glad things are settling in for you guys. I'm impressed you've already found a play group!!
Post a Comment