Friday night after we dropped Mason off we headed over to the Mariott and checked in. We loved the hotel. It was beautiful and clean and perfect. We decided to have a snack over at the bar in the hotel. We shared some yummy potato skins and Mike and a drink - then it was back to the room to pick out our room service selections for Saturday morning. That's right! Breakfast in bed!!! I was SO excited. We chose what we wanted, when we wanted it and stuck the slip out on our door. The next morning, Mike set his alarm for just a few minutes earlier than breakfast was to arrive. They knocked on the door, he opened it and brought in the table and woke me up. It was so wonderful waking up to pre-prepared breakfast. We ate our breakfast (I ate in bed!) and the best part was we didn't have to clean it up. I threw towels on the floor, didn't make the bed, etc. - and when I got back that afternoon it was ALL clean. Ah, freedom.
Saturday morning I headed out to get a manicure/pedicure and then went and had my hair done for the ball. After that Mike and I ate lunch at a restaurant called WildWood - which was delicious! - and headed back to the hotel to relax before the ball. I didn't let Mike see my dress until I put it on for the ball - so that was fun. We took some pictures and then celebrated the Marine Corps Birthday at the Ball. All in all it was a memorable, relaxing weekend.
Without further ado...the FIRST Belly Pic: 15 Weeks 
Close up on the Belly...I love that bump!
Some of the recruiters Mike works with and their wives
The back of my hair. GORGEOUS! That lady was a pro. She did all of this with a straightening iron! Not one curler or curling iron used. Wow.
Being ridiculous
Our Ball Picture


3 comments:
Amy, you look gorgeous!!!!!!! Love the dress!
I am still baffling at the hairdo done with a flat iron-- how in the world? I got to do room service breakfast back in July when we went to a dental conference on our anniversary weekend. It's fun huh?
I totally missed these pics! You are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment