The suspense was killing me all morning. I had to sit and wait in the waiting room for about 45 minutes before I got called back to the room. Then, as usual, they take 30 minutes to collect all the images they need for the doctor. Then...it was showtime! They turned the screen so Mike and I could see our little Sweet Pea. The ultrasonographer described what we were seeing - and then asked us if we wanted to know the gender. I think I practically interrupted her when I screamed "YES!". My heart was pounding as she announced....It's a GIRL!!




And just for the record...I'm two for two! I was totally confident Mason was a boy - from the very beginning. And I was totally confident this one was a girl - almost from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Now that's talent. Ha ha. We can't wait to welcome a precious daughter into the world! Now we just have to come up with a name. Any suggestions?!
5 comments:
Yeah! So excited for you guys! You'll have so much fun dressing her up!
Congratulations! There's just nothing quite like a little girl!
yay!!! congrats!!!
Congrats! You will love having a daughter. Now we just have to hope ours is a boy and we can trade clothes!
YAY, so exciting to have a little girl in the midst of all these boys. :) Congratulations, can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment