Here is Mason doing some grocery shopping with his new grocery cart. He insisted on wearing the sunglasses to do so. He is such a cool cat!
Dad and Mason make our first fire in our new home! We bought a fireplace screen and had a great time making smores with Mason. He was much more interested in eating them than actually roasting the marshmallows.
Our warm, cozy fire!!
Mason has also started preschool. I think it has been harder on me than him! I hate the tears that come when I drop him off. But, I have really enjoyed getting to have a few hours to myself where I can take my time grocery shopping, looking around stores and getting the house cleaned and organized. It is amazing what you can get done in just a few short hours when you don't have a toddler with you!
Here is a picture from his first day of school. He was so active I really had a hard time getting a picture! Here he is packing up his school bag!

And here is the best picture I got - munching on his biscuit before we head off to class!

We were in Dallas last weekend to see a cousin who came over from England. While we were there, an unexpected snow storm hit!! Luckily, I had packed his warm clothes and snow boots just in case we got some snow. It was the first time Mason had ever seen snow. When I opened the back door to let him go out and play - he said, "OH WOW!!" He was SO excited and spent the first few minutes trying to catch it as it fell from the sky.

And here is the best picture I got - munching on his biscuit before we head off to class!
We were in Dallas last weekend to see a cousin who came over from England. While we were there, an unexpected snow storm hit!! Luckily, I had packed his warm clothes and snow boots just in case we got some snow. It was the first time Mason had ever seen snow. When I opened the back door to let him go out and play - he said, "OH WOW!!" He was SO excited and spent the first few minutes trying to catch it as it fell from the sky.
Look at all that snow!
Having fun


Here, Mason was talking to MeMaw through the kitched window. She was all warm inside and we were freezing outside!

So Fun!! I have been trying to get a video of Mason dancing - but so far he has been uncooperative! He has discovered that the camera captures pictures of him, and he wants to look at them on the camera instead of standing in front of it for a picture. This goes for videos too! As soon as I pull that camera out, he stops what he is doing to come see. I will keep trying!!
Here, Mason was talking to MeMaw through the kitched window. She was all warm inside and we were freezing outside!

0 comments:
Post a Comment