Sunday, February 20, 2011

28 Weeks!!

We've made it to 28 weeks!! With Mason, I felt like this was really the turning point. Everything starts to pick up speed and before you know it the baby is here. I didn't know it at the time, but with Mason I only had 9 weeks left until he was born when I was 28 weeks. Eva is continuing to grow just like she should! She weighs close to 2 and 1/2 pounds now, and is 15 and 3/4 long according to my pregnancy book.
The book also says that her eyelashes and eyebrows are present now, and the hair on her head is getting longer. She is also beginning to plump up! I can't believe that I am right around the corner from week 30. That is when it really seems to go fast! I am very excited to meet my little girl - but all the sleepless nights and spit-up and colick are fresh on my memory from Mason. So, this time around I'm totally ok if she wants to take her time!
I can tell I am getting bigger - things I used to do with ease are quite a chore now, and I have also begun to get a little uncomfortable and tired. Guess that means she's right on track.
Without further ado, the 28 week belly pics!

2 comments:

The Brackeens said...

Cute belly, mama! I can't believe you are 28 weeks already. So exciting! I am praying our kids don't come so early this time. I really don't think my body was ready yet and I'm going to really take it easy after 35 weeks...something I didn't do last time. That's right around the corner for you. Is the nursery post next? :)

Mike and Amy said...

Jennifer, haha. NO! I haven't even ordered the bedding for the nursery yet. The room is currently full of boxes and toys. I really need to get on that! I would LOVE to take it easy after 35 weeks this time - but with Mike working so much that probably won't be an option :( It is starting to go soooo fast!