Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Time for a Name!!

After a weekend of intense anticipation - please allow Mason to announce the name of his baby sister:
I love that picture!! We are naming our sweet daughter Eva Janell. For those of you who don't know, Janell is my mother's middle name and also my middle name. The tradition continues!
We are thrilled to finally have a name as it seemed to take us forever to decide. Mike was very confident about the name and I wasn't - but over time it just seemed to fit her and our family.
Sorry we made everyone wait until Valentine's Day to announce the name...but patience is a virture (Jennifer Brackeen, I'm talking to you.) hahaha. Just kidding!! Mike really wanted to build some anticipation and it seemed sweet to announce our girl's name on this special day of love.
We hope everyone has a love-filled Valentine's Day. Uh oh, Mason just found my hiding place. Guess I will end this here!
Love,
Mike, Amy, Mason and Eva

4 comments:

Melissa said...

great name, so cute!

Leslie said...

Love it! Great name, great story.

Kelli said...

Fantastic! Isn't it great to have a name to call her now? :)

The Brackeens said...

Patience is not my strong suit, but the Lord is working on me. ;) That's a sweet name and it's awesome you can use a family name, as well. We thought about that with Hudson but really didn't have much to work with. :) Ha. Ha. Cute pic of Mason, too. He's getting so old!