Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eva's Baby Shower

Sunday, April 10th was Eva's Baby Shower!! We were so blessed and honored to have received such a generous baby shower. My mom, Mike's mom and one of my sister-in-laws were all able to come for the shower! It was so much fun and the food was delicious. My hostesses kept with the nursery color scheme for the decorations, and it was so cute! It was so fun to open all those gifts and imagine my little girl getting to use them. I can't wait to meet her!




I had SO many pictures from the shower - so I just chose a few to post here on the blog:



The Food Table! Those cupcakes were delicious!



Some of Eva's Shower Gifts. People just kept coming in and bringing more wonderful presents!



My Amazing Hostesses: Susie, Keri, Leann and Lauren. These gals are some of my best buddies here!
Me and Mom



Time to open gifts!!


A full wardrobe from Gramby! And her first purse :)





Baby Girl Scrapbook album and paper! I hope I can find some time to scrapbook!




This bag was so cute! It was full of personalized items for Miss Eva









A Creative Memories Magnet Board! We lost our first one in the fire so I was thrilled to get one for Eva's room!






Memaw's Baby Quilt for Eva




It says, "To my sweet little Eva, From Memaw" Love it!

All the Loot!


0 comments: