Well, after a horrible battle with the stomach plague of 2011, we are mostly back on our feet. What a rough weekend we had! A special thanks to Memaw for coming to help us out, even though she ended up sick herself! On a brighter note, I did manage to lose 10 pounds. Unfortunately I gained 5 of them back. The bug managed to strike about half of our church. Even the preacher got it. So glad everyone is feeling better!
This last weekend we headed over to the Pumpkin Patch for some fall festivities. It was pretty hot. And by pretty hot I mean it was close to unbearable...but we stuck it out for a couple of hours to have some fun. We didn't actually buy any pumpkins - but we sure had fun looking at them! haha.
Mason has been having fun with his Halloween costume. Here he wanted me to take a picture of him with his pirate hat on.

And here he wanted me to take a picture of his sword. Um, adorable!

Here are some pictures from the Pumpkin Patch! Here we are about to feed the farm animals. Mason is sampling the barnyard feed to make sure its edible.

Checking out the goats!

Feeding the sheep.

This is what Eva did while we fed the animals. Note the pumpkin socks. Love it!

Just kidding, she's awake now. This girl never sleeps for long.

The highlight of the day was, for sure, the pony ride. We had to wait in line quite a while but it was really worth it. I thought Mason might be scared once he got up on the horse. But he LOVED it! Here he is handing his tickets to the Pony Guy.

Ride 'em Cowboy! He was having a blast. He really likes horses.

All done! He wasn't ready to get down.

Saying goodbye to his pony.

Here is Mom and Eva waiting in line for the Hayride!

Mason and Dad hanging out on the hayride. (Which wasn't that fun...)

Mom and Eva on the Hayride. It was so bumpy I was thankful she was strapped to me!

One traditional pumpkin picture: Check. One two year old who wouldn't cooperate for the picture: Check. One hot, tired baby ready to eat: Check. It's time to go home people!
1 comments:
All 5 of us got the stomach bug last weekend, so I feel your pain! Luckily Judson was mostly better when I got sick, and then Avery and I were over the worst part when Scott and Kendall started getting sick a few hours later. Brutal! Cute pumpkin patch pics!
Post a Comment