Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5 Months!

I know, I know. You're wondering where 4 months went, right? Well, due to some crazy bouts of sickness and then a PC and a laptop both crashing at the same time we have been absent from the blogosphere for quite a while. We're baaaack! And I will be blogging about all the happenings of the past soon. For now though, it's all about this sweet girl! Happy 5 Months Eva!Dear Eva, where do I begin! You are so full of life now! Not that you weren't previously, but now you are smiling, laughing, rolling over, trying to crawl and interested in table food. That's a lot of accomplishments in just a few short weeks! You had your first ear infection this last month (boo!) but you were a trooper. After 10 days of force-feeding an antibiotic down your throat I am a trooper as well. You laugh at Mason all the time...even when he isn't funny. Which of course makes him laugh (and bolsters his self esteem, no doubt). Everywhere we go I hear people whispering all around me about how beautiful you are. If they only knew you as I do they would see that your inner beauty makes you a truly breathtaking little gal. You are so positive and happy...just like your daddy. I hope you never lose that.
I always say this, but I really feel it this time - where has the time gone!? I know that the next few months will bring some new challenges and some amazing memories. We have created so many already.
At 5 months you are going to bed around 7 and sleeping until around 11, eating, then sleeping until around 4:30 or 5, eating and then getting up about 7. We have just started working on your sleep training and so far you have been putting yourself to sleep in your crib for your naps and bedtime. Way to go girl! You REALLY want to crawl, and have begun dragging yourself all over the floor to get to toys or people. Sometimes you give me slobbery baby kisses (which I LOVE) and other times you just wrap your little arms around my neck and squeeze. Oh that reminds me of your new favorite past time...ripping out my hair. Ouch. We love you baby girl! Here's to month #5 being the best yet!

1 comments:

heather said...

Precious pics! Love that smile! Can't believe she is trying to crawl! Hope you guys are all feeling better now.