Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 Months!

I am finally getting around to blogging about Eva turning 3 months old...and here she is close to 4! Oh well, at least I took these pictures on her 3 month birthday! She grows and changes every day - and she is really starting to develop her personality more and more. At three months she weighs 15 pounds and is wearing size 3-6 month clothing. She eats every 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours and sleeps all night! (Most of the time!) She is smiling constantly and really melts the hearts of all she comes in contact with. People at church just light up when she flashes them that toothless grin. My favorite smile is where she wrinkles her nose up while smiling. It is just too much! No matter what kind of day I'm having - when I see that little wrinklenose all my troubles disappear.
She watches Mason constantly, so he is a really big help in keeping her occupied so Mom can get a few things done! Whenever he comes in the room, if Eva isn't there he comes to me and asks in a very concerned voice, "Mama, where Evee?" I can't wait until she can crawl after him and jabber right back to him. I may lose my mind if she talks as much as Mason does. Having 2 kids talk that much would really be...I'm not even going to think about it! haha.
Eva, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for you. And there's not a night that goes by that I don't pray over you as I lay you down in your bed to sleep. You are my angel!






0 comments: