Mason is really talking up a storm lately. He says many words really well - but with more difficult words, he just kind of makes up his own. I thought I would chronicle some of my favorite "Masonisms" because I know I won't remember them when he is all grown!
Motorcycle = mook sah ah
Chicken Nugget = chick sah ah
Eva = Eveee
Smile = sahmee
Biscuit = seebic
Mason = Maynan
Cabrero = Aboodoo
Elephant = Ehhh
French Fries = fies
Crackers = cahcahs
Spider = Sahbee
Mine = MINE!
Just in the last week or so he has put together real sentences. It is so fun to actually have a conversation with him. When we are in the car he talks incessantly to me. Which is cute sometimes, and other times is, well, not so cute. Ha ha. He also uses a lot of hand motions when he talks, which has earned him the nickname "The Preacher" at church. Who knows, maybe he will be one someday! Eva lights up when her big brother talks to her. This morning when she woke up he excitedly said "Hi Evee!" and gave her a big kiss. It was so sweet to see them interact. I can only hope they stay close friends for life. I know I treasure the special friendships I have with each of my brothers. What a blessing family is!

1 comments:
I need to do this! I was just thinking I needed to blog about some of the things Hudson says. He just started talking in sentences, too. It's crazy. People at church ask me if he ever talks bc he's always quiet in church, and I let them know that when we are at home, we hardly EVER have silence. Sometimes I wish for quiet. :) Something tells me I won't have that for a LONG time. Hudson calls himself "Hi-yah". Don't know where he got that...doesn't seem close to me. Makes me wonder how long he's been calling himself that before we actually figured it out! ;)
Post a Comment