Friday, July 8, 2011

The 4th of July!

We had a fun and relaxing fourth of July weekend with my family. We headed up Friday evening so that we could get up early Saturday morning and hit the pool! Mason had a blast swimming with his daddy. After lunch we put Mason down for a nap and Mike, Eva and I went out to do some shopping. That evening, Mike took me out for my 29th Birthday dinner! Yes, you read that right...I turned 29 back in November, but due to a virus I acquired over Thanksgiving we weren't able to go to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate like we had planned. Because we don't have one here in our hometown - and because Mike never gets a weekend off - the 4th of July holiday weekend was the first opportunity we had to celebrate!
Here are some pics from our weekend.

Girl Time! Eva and her sweet girl cousins
Here's my patriotic gal!

Mommy and Eva

Daddy and Mason

Eva and her cousin Judson. They are 3 weeks apart and both are laid back, easy babies! They are so cute hanging out in their bouncy seats!

Cousin Time. Check out that hurricane of mess on the floor behind them! Poor Memaw and Dedaw, haha.

Avery and Mason being goofy.



Here we are at my birthday dinner!! I chose the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake for dessert. That thing was Dee-licious! It took me 3 days to finish it though! Yum. Happy 4th everyone!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the updates! Miss you.