At two months, Eva is 22 and 1/2 inches long and weighs 13 pounds. Yes, that's right...13 pounds! She is in the 90th percentile for weight. Holy cow sister! That would explain why she is wearing size 6 month clothing!
As for her personality, she is just as sweet as she can be. She wakes up smiling and giggling every morning. She sleeps from about 11:30 at night to about 4 or 5 every morning - and then again until around 7:30 or 8. She still sleeps in the bed with her momma - I know, I know. But I just love snuggling with this little gal. It won't be long before I will have to move her to her own bed. For now, I'm just enjoying that quality time.
Eva loves to smile and coo. And she has even started laughing a little. Mason loves to try to make her smile, and he is usually successful! We are all enjoying our baby girl. I just can't imagine how we ever lived without her in our lives! Happy 2 months Eva!

0 comments:
Post a Comment