Friday, July 8, 2011

Lately

Here are a few pics of the kiddos! We have been busy, busy, busy lately! But it has been fun. Mason started attending gymnastics on Fridays. It is just an open gym time for little tots but it has been a great way for him to burn off some energy since he can't go out to play with it being so hot. He LOVES it. I guess I will have to sign him up for a class when he's old enough! Here are a few shots of him playing

He wasn't so sure about the trampoline at first...but he likes it now!





He loves to play with all of the mats and cones and bean bags that they have there at the gym.


He also loves swinging on the bars. By the end of the period, he is drenched in sweat! This kid really plays hard!


And here is sweet Eva! Just hanging out at home on her blankie. She is so content just to lie there and look around.


Here is Eva at the pool! We have been swimming every Tuesday with our friends - and even though she is too small to be in the sun and the water, I still wanted to dress her up in her CUTE bikini! She got so many compliments. Everyone at the pool thought she was too cute. I will have to remember to get some shots of Mason at the pool too! He is so active it's hard to keep him still long enough to get a shot!



And here is my favorite pic of all! Little Chubbers propped up and chillin in her diaper. She is so adorable. I just love her!

0 comments: