My Sweet, Sweet Eva!!
So, I'm way, way behind in getting this blog out. But I feel like "better late than never" certainly applies in this instant. Our little girl, your first year of life was such an amazing joy to us!! We never dreamed how you would impact this family in such a positive way. You are always cheerful, always smiling, always a bright ray of sunshine! You have such a precious, bubbly personality and you are constantly lightening the mood around here. Although you have had to endure a difficult family schedule with Daddy being on recruiting duty and not being around much, you just go with the flow. I can't wait for the day when you experience life with a little more balance involved.
You love to eat! Fruits (strawberries, blackberries and blueberries) are your favorites. You also love cheese - but NO milk!! I still can't get you to drink milk...of any kind, but you do like yogurt. I guess that will do! You didn't take your first steps around 12 months like your big brother did. And as I write this (you are 16 months) you STILL are not walking. In fact, you get a little irritated with how much I try to motivate you to take a couple of steps.
You are a momma's girl for the most part. You love to wrap your arms around my neck and just hold on for dear life. Some of my favorite moments are when you do this and press your little cheek up to mine. You will stay just like that as long as I will let you. You have the softest skin and shiniest hair - and you always smell so sweet.
At your 12 month check up you were in the 20th percentile for height and weight. A little petite flower! At 12 months you and Mason were pretty good friends...that has changed as of late! You two spend more time fighting with each other than playing. Ah, sibling rivalry. Your daddy assures me this is normal and will eventually get better. You two do still love playing together. And that is very fun to watch! But most play sessions end up with someone in tears, haha.
My dear daughter, I thank God every day for blessing us with your presence. We love you so much and couldn't be more proud of the wonderful little sweetheart you are! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Amy!!! I am so so so happy to get a Cabrero update. It's been a while. :) I'm glad you're doing well and hope Mike's recruiter days are almost done! I'm hoping B will walk any day, but he'll probably be like Eva and be a 16 month-er. ha ha. Crazy kids. B is a snuggle bug, too, and H was NOT that way. :)
P.S. I had to get on the computer to comment bc of the "robot" settings. I pretty much always read blogs on my phone, so I won't be commenting much, but I will be reading!!! ;) Keep 'em coming. Miss ya.
Post a Comment