Mason was SO excited and asked me for weeks if it was time for his party yet. The big day finally came and he had a blast. I made Mason a Hungry Caterpillar t-shirt, and Eva a Beautiful Butterfly t-shirt. Of course I forgot to get a picture of them together in their coordinating shirts, but they still fit...so maybe I will snap one and pretend it was from the party. haha.
We had LOTS of bubbles, a Hungry Caterpillar bean bag toss game (where the kids tossed bean bag fruit - made by yours truly - into the caterpillar's mouth), ring toss, giant frisbees and other fun things. The bubbles were a big hit! Kids just love bubbles! I had an awesome caterpillar/butterfly themed cake planned for the party. We have a friend who does AMAZING cakes. However, the order was overlooked, and just as the guests were arriving I received the call that she had forgotten about the cake. I did cry a little!! But the party was still great...I just ran to sam's and picked up a sheet cake while everyone was eating. No one even knew the difference. Without further ado - the party! Enjoy the pictures!
Here is Eva's present - that we FORGOT to give her...just like we did with Mason at his first party!
Bean bag toss!Eva went nuts over this little Cinderella plush doll. She grabbed it out of that bag and just bear-hugged it!
Mason's awesome face when he saw that Mommy and Daddy FINALLY bought him a bike! He's been asking for one since last Christmas!

1 comments:
I would have cried, too!!! That's just too much to handle with all the other stress!!! :( Sorry. Great idea on the theme. I would not have energy for 2, either. Luckily, ours are 6 months apart, so I have 5 months to recover and 1 month to plan. Ha ha.
Post a Comment