| My Darling Daughter at 18 Months! First thing in the Morning! |
Eva is 18 Months today!! Wow! I just can't believe how big she is getting. Eva - you are the most precious little girl in my world! At 18 months you are really starting to talk. The best words you say are:
CooCoo - Cookie
Mama
Dada
Foo - Juice (that one just cracks me up)
Baby
Car
Cat
Woof Woof - Dog
Wack Wack - Duck
Your favorite song is Old MacDonald - and I often hear you singing Eee-I Eee-I Oh! when you are playing by yourself. You still LOVE Barney. And by LOVE I mean its a borderline obsession. haha. You are beginning to get into the picky eater stage. Previously you ate almost anything. But lately you are sticking to peas, peaches, turkey, bananas and grapes. Of course strawberries, blueberries and mozarella cheese are still on your plate at just about every meal! And still no milk.
You are so affectionate and sweet. Although you are learning how to throw a good fit from your older brother Mason. Speaking of Mason I hope that one day you guys will be the best of friends. Because I know that its not happening right now! Several times a day I have to separate you two and make you play in your own rooms until you cool down and can play together again. Ah the joys of siblings. You are down to one nap a day. You sleep with your two pink blankies and your baby doll. You still aren't showing any separation anxiety from mommy - but I wonder if our move will change all of that!
Eva, you are such a joy to our family! I KNOW you have your daddy wrapped around your little finger. I love the sweet hugs you give me just because and I love how loud your kisses are. You are just amazing!
Every time I hear the words to this Josh Groban song I think of you! Here they are:
Who puts the rainbow in the sky?
Who lights the stars at night?
Who dreamt up someone so divine?
Someone like you and made them mine?
And here are some pictures I took of you this morning! You were practicing your walking. And I just love how you always have on at least 3 necklaces at all times during the day. Here you were wearing 3 long shoelaces, two flower lays, and one stethoscope! Hilarious!
| Big Grin! |
| So proud of yourself! |
| I had to stick this one in, too. Binoculars, and stethoscope and a mask. That's stylin! |

1 comments:
Wack Wack is my favorite!!! And I've heard you made mention of her 'practicing walking' in the last few posts? Is that turkey not walking yet? And what's this 'move' talk? This blog is how I keep up with you guys!!! Please do tell!!!!
Post a Comment