Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!


We had such a fun Halloween!  We read Halloween stories and watches Halloween shows on tv and ate Halloween cookies all day.  Not the healthiest of days - but it sure was fun!  Mason was SO excited to trick or treat.  Eva was a little less enthusiastic, as she was running a 101 degree fever.  I took her to the doctor the next morning and it turns out she had an ear infection.  But she hung in there like a trooper!  Here are our pictures from the day/night!

Mason had a blast dressing up as different things all day.

Eva got to wear her Tinkerbell costume this time!  It was pretty warm outside.

Reading Books while waiting on daddy

My Little Giraffe all ready to go!

Man it is SO hard to get a decent picture of these two! #1

#2

#3.  Kind of good!  At least Eva is smiling.  Neither one is looking at the camera.  Sheesh.

Eva and Daddy

It's time!

Out and About

Trick or Treat!

This is the pumpkin we carved!  And by "we" I mean "me".  We waited for 2 weeks for Mike to find time to help us carve it, but with his work schedule it just didn't happen.  So Mason and I decided to go ahead and do it by ourselves.  However, once I cut it open and Mason saw all the guts inside that would need to be scooped out - he bailed on me!  I asked him if he would help and he replied with, "No, that stuff on the inside makes me nervous." True Mason fashion haha.

Our spooky plastic pumpkins on our bench on the front porch.

The shadow of our skeleton hanging from the roof

Eva and I headed back home early.  She was getting a little irritable and Mason wanted to keep trick or treating.  So she and mommy stayed at home watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and handing out candy to the trick or treaters.  She was munching on some pretzels from her Halloween loot.  I just love Halloween!!


0 comments: