Sunday, January 18, 2009

6 Months!!

Here are the latest belly pics!

Bare belly!!!

Mike and I are placing bets on when my belly button is going to pop out. Feel free to wager as well. It seems like it is streched to capacity about now. We are enjoying watching our little boy grow from the outside. More updates soon!

6 comments:

Joni McDoniel said...

Amy, you look so cute!

The Brackeens said...

Yeah, you look great. Even bigger in the bare belly picture. I am wondering, too. Mine is totally stretched to the breaking point and pretty shallow by now... ;) I give it until 7 1/2 months.

heather said...

Looking good! You might be surprised at what that belly button can do! Every time I thought mine was about to pop out, my skin just stretched some more until finally it was just flat and I didn't really have a belly button anymore. Weird and amazing stuff!

Kelli said...

Wow!! You look great - in more than one way! It looks like little Mason is really flourishing. I can't wait to meet him!

Shellie said...

Hi Amy! Such cute pictures!! When is the due date, again?? I so want to come see you and Mason! I love reading your blog! I need to update mine! Maybe I will just wait til after Valentine's Day...!!!!

Sara said...

Amy, you look so great! I am so excited for you!

Sara