4 Things I did yesterday:
Went shopping at Target!! Yay! Where I got some cute things for Mason.
Went to Costco AND the grocery store to stock our brand new FRIDGE!! Yay!
Wished my Mother-in-law a happy birthday and gave her baby updates over the phone
Played soccer with Jake...and I must admit he beat me badly. I will have to post a video of him playing. He really is good!
4 Things on my Wish List:
I second Leslie...A massage would be great!
Being able to sleep on my tummy again.
Not having to drink that nasty glucose solution for my upcoming 28 week labs.
Getting to see my baby boy!!
4 Restaurants I like:
(Naturally some are restaurants that are NOT here in CA. I have been dying for a Muchaco)
(Naturally some are restaurants that are NOT here in CA. I have been dying for a Muchaco)
Taco Bueno
Sonic
Cheesecake Factory
Jimmy's
4 TV shows I like:
Golden Girls (was there any doubt that would be on the list!?)
Superstars of Dance
Ellen Degeneres' Talk Show
Wheel of Fortune (no, I'm not 80 years old but I do love me some wheel)
4 People I tag:
Shellie
Kelli
Jennifer Brackeen
Heather Hines
Here is a pic of our new fridge!! Stay tuned for trip to seaworld and updates on Mason's room in the next couple of blogs :)

2 comments:
ooohhh aaaaaahhhh.
Um, yeah. I think this is the 3rd time I've been tagged, but all the other times there were 8 questions with 8 answers each. I like yours better. I'll have to get on that. And I am soooo with you...all of my favorite restaurants are in Texas! It's a shame!
Post a Comment