We had a great Christmas! Mike had to work on Christmas day, so we invited my bff Michelle to come out for the holiday. We picked her up from the airport late Christmas Eve and had a blast with her here. Mike, Jake and I celebrated Christmas earlier in the evening on Christmas Eve. We had so much fun ripping open presents from each other and watching White Christmas on tv. It was our last kid-free Christmas and we couldn't help but wonder what it would be like next year with a 6 month old baby in the mix!! Every day I get more excited to meet the little creature who keeps me up at night kicking. I am already dreaming about him and what we will do together. Here are some pictures of our holiday!
Mike got me the new Martha Stewart Cooking School book. YAAAAAAAAAY!
Mike got a grilling book...again. He loved this book but it was lost in the fire so I replaced it.

Jake loved his new blanket and set of tennis balls!

Michelle and I cooked Christmas dinner at home and then hauled it up to the military base to feed the guys who had to work duty. All the people who came through were so jealous! It was DE-LICIOUS.

We also took some crazy pictures while the guys were out of the room. Hahahahaha! They could hear us laughing all the way outside.

We took Michelle out to La Jolla Beach. The wind was cold but we had a great time!

The seals were sooooo cute on the beach. What a great lifeto be a seal! Except for when you get eaten by sharks.

Mike asked his 5 month pregnant wife to jump a cliff crevice the length of her body so we could take a picture on the other side of the cliffs. I'm so brave. I had to get a running start and everything! This is us safe on the other side. It was until after the picture that we realized the cliff narrows a few feet down and I was able to just hop back over. Geniuses.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Next year...California or bust! Come join us on the West Coast!
2 comments:
I love you blog. Its so cute. I need to make you a new header, this one is old! Can you send me a couple pics with you and Mike together?
Les
I dream about my little guy, too...and our Xmas next year. He keeps you up at night? Mine hasn't done that yet, but I tell ya, once I get up in the early morning...to use the bathroom or snooze...he starts morning aerobics.
Post a Comment