Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mason's Baby Shower!

Mason's shower was so fun. A big group of our church ladies came out to support me and our soon-to-be-here little guy! I felt so blessed and honored. The cake was delicious, the games were fun and the company was great. The shower was held at our preacher's house. Their house sits atop a canyon and the view from the backyard is breathtaking! Here are a few pictures from the afternoon!
Me and the cake!
My sweet hostesses!

The delicious cake! My only request was cream cheese icing...mmmmm.

Cute diaper cake! And the punch was some of the best I've had!

Opening Gifts

This was an adorable handmade quilt by two of the ladies in the congregation

These little ones will be Mason's new friends when he gets a little bigger :)

And this is what happens when you let your friends have the camera for the day. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

hkhines said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait until Mason is here and we can all meet him!!

The Brackeens said...

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is that cake! Love it. He'll be here before you know it.