Amy has been doing what awesome moms do...she's devoting every once of her strength and every minute of her time taking care of Mason. Since she's been doing that, she hasn't had much time to think about blogging. Since I do get a minute here and there, I thought I'd provide you all with some more pictures of our handsome son. Ladies.....brace yourselves.....here comes the cuteness! Enjoy...
Sleepy boy.
In case you're wondering, Mason was born with sharp little fingernails.
Daddy's two favorite people
Now there's a Kodak moment
Tomorrow I'll add a short clip for all of our family back in Texas who don't get to enjoy time with Mason just yet. We love you all! Oh, and for any of our family and friends who have webcams, give us a call and we can do video calls via 'skype.' Hope to hear from you all soon.
Love,
Mike, Amy, and Mason.

6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I guess he was a bit early huh? I want to hear the story at some point...when you both have slept. He is a tiny little boy at 6lbs 10oz. Take tons of pictures....I know you will.
Amy, I know this is a really rough and exhuasting time for you, hang in there. Every stage goes so quickly at this point and he will be sleeping through the night before you know it.
Love you
Les
Burrito baby picture makes me want to DIE!
I love the "baby burrito" picture--too cute! Amy, the one of you and Mason is so sweet. Precious times!
Lovely!! Keep the pictures coming - I'm enjoying 'vicarious motherhood'... actually I'm nearly as shameless about showing people pics of you son as I am about showing off my own nephews.
Hey, thats an awesome camo blanket! ;) He is just too cute! You did a great job Amy! I knew you would! Mike, I know your proud!
That last picture REALLY looks like Hudson. I think they could be brothers (for the next 2 weeks after which I'm sure they'll look totally different!). Those pictures are great! We had a tough 4 weeks, but I'm hoping Mason won't have to go through what Hudson did. Really more of a stress on mom than on baby. Newborns bring a new definition to exhaustion! Hang in there. We know all about it!
Post a Comment