Friday, May 1, 2009

More Pics!

I don't have too much time - but I wanted to post a few more pics of sweet Mason. He is a great baby. We are working on getting his "nights" switched to "days" - he has them backwards right now. This is not fun for mom who gets almost no sleep. Other than that he is doing great! I will blog all about our labor and delivery story at some point...maybe once he figures out the whole night/day thing! In the meantime, here he is!



More to come!

3 comments:

The Brackeens said...

I have that onesie, too. Only it's a 3-6 month size that Hudson will probably wear in a year! ;) I think all babies have days and nights switched initially. I don't think I got any sleep at night for a few weeks. Hang in there girl. He's a cutie. Love you guys.

Michelle said...

He looks so tiny with Mike in that first picture. Sooo adorable.

Shellie said...

He's adorable! I love how he's curled up in Mike's 'hand'! lol