This was San Diego's first public schoolhouse. It was called Mason Street School and was built in 1865.
The Mason St Schoolhouse sign :)
Mom and Mason take a break under a HUGE old tree in the middle of town
Dad and Mason shop for some Mexican wrestling masks
All warm after the bath
"Yessssss! I'm clean!!!"
"Ok seriously. Can we get me dressed now?"
Mason weighs 9 lbs and 4 ounces now! He outgrew his newborn diapers and all of his newborn clothes. We are now at size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothing! We had to go and get him some new clothes for church. Here he is all dressed up and ready for church on Sunday. One lady at church said he reminded her of a cute little worm in all those stripes.
And in other exciting news....Mason has a new cousin on the way! We found out last week that Mike's middle brother, Phillip, and his wife are expecting their first baby! Yaaaaaay! Another cousin to play with. We are anxiously awaiting to see if Baby Cabrero will be a boy or a girl! We are so excited for you Phil and Erica!
Mason weighs 9 lbs and 4 ounces now! He outgrew his newborn diapers and all of his newborn clothes. We are now at size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothing! We had to go and get him some new clothes for church. Here he is all dressed up and ready for church on Sunday. One lady at church said he reminded her of a cute little worm in all those stripes.
That's all for now!

6 comments:
I think Mason looks a bit like your dad in the "Yes! I'm clean!" picture.
Well he certainly takes after dad? He's getting so big!
The bath pictures crack me up. He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him! And you look great by the way!!
Adorable bath pictures! Are you sure Mason is 9# already. Hudson went last week and he is just now 9#s. He's so far behind everyone! I need him to gain weight so he will SLEEP more!
Amy,
Congrats on little Mason. He's a cutie! I'm glad to see your family is doing so well.
When we were in Tommie and Cindy's small group last summer I had mentioned that I would get you some Wesleyan stuff. It took me a little while, but I have a few items gathered that I would like to send you. May I get your mailing address?
Adrienne Walker
Sorry, I just realized you probably don't have my email, and you may not want to post your address publicly. My email address is adifrog@gmail.com.
Post a Comment