To start with, all the cousins on Mom's side of the family came out (and my aunts and uncles, too). Even though they are all girls, I had a lot of fun with them. They carried me around, played games with me, and snuck in a few hugs and kisses sometimes (gross!). We got to go to the zoo. We went shopping down by the Bay, and also went to the children's museum. I also got to see how smores were made! We built a big fire in the fire pit and roasted some marshmallows. It was so much fun.
On Christmas Eve we watched movies and decorated cookies for Santa. I don't do girly things like that so I just watched from a distance...(and mom mentioned something about the dye in the icing being permanent, whatever that means.) Then the big day was here!! When I woke up Santa had eaten the cookies and left me some PRESENTS!! Mom and Dad totally forgotten to mention the presents. That was the best part!
Santa brought me all kinds of things to play with. I got some tissue paper, and some gift bags, and even a few bows and boxes. They were the best toys I'd ever had. Mom and Dad kept taking them away from me though, and trying to get me to play with these things that came INSIDE the bags. I don't know what that was about. I went looking for the presents because I wanted to chew on the tissue paper some more, but I couldn't find them anywhere! I guess I will have to settle for this stuff that came inside the presents instead. Oh well. There's always next year.
We have just been playing and hanging out since our family left. I got my first haircut this morning because it was starting to hang in my eyes. Mommy trimmed it up for me and I have to say I look smashing. I just seem to get cuter as the days go by.
I thought I would post some pictures from Christmas so you can enjoy my cuteness some more. Here you go!
Here I am on the morning of the 22nd...my 8th month "birthday" - I think 8 months is pretty cool. And so is my hair. 
Here we are making smores! It was so much fun.
Here I am with Uncle Doug and Cousin Braden. They are pretty cool.
Here is some of the gang decorating cookies!! Yum.
Here we are at the zoo. I am reading the map because no one could figure out how to get where we wanted to go. I got us back on track.
All that map reading wore me out. I took a good long nap in the stroller.
Here we are shopping down by the bay. I love my mom and dad.
This is one of me and Mom down on the Seal Beach. I really liked watching the seals sleep in the sun. They are pretty cute.
Dad took this picture of a guy proposing to his girlfriend. What a Kodak Moment! Great timing dad!
And it's Christmas!! Here we are all ready to open up presents!!
Me and some of my cousins!
This is what Santa brought me! A giant animal ring stacker and a stuffed frog. The frog is bigger than me! But I will catch up to him!
Super excited about my frog.
Here is me and Dad opening up presents. So fun!
Here is cousin Avery giving me a hug. (I am trying to pretend like I don't like it)
Overall, Christmas was pretty awesome. I can't wait til next year!!

3 comments:
Super cute! I see you got the Moby--how do you like it?
I love Mason's morning hair. :) SO funny. I'm impressed you cut it. I figured that was going to happen soon. I hope I can pull that off when the time comes for Hudson. The map picture cracks me up! He really does look like he's deep in thought. He doesn't fool me, though. I know the minute that picture was over, that went straight to his mouth!
I LOVE the Moby, Tera. I will probably love it even more when I can use it from the beginning with baby #2!
Post a Comment