Last Saturday we decided to hit up the Wild Animal Park! We had never been before, and we both get in free (I have a membership to the zoo that also includes the WAP, and Mike gets in for free with his Active Duty Military ID!!). We had a blast. It turned out to be the perfect day to go. It was pretty chilly, and on top of that I think everyone was out doing Christmas shopping. We enjoyed getting to take our time looking at the animals and not waiting in line for anything! It was so nice just to have some family time. Seems like all we ever have time for is running errands and cleaning! This was a nice change of pace.
Below are the photos!! There are a lot - just warning you...but pics are always fun to look at :)
Here are the sweet deer from the petting zoo. It was honestly the best petting zoo I have been to! The deer were HUGE!

Here is Mike feeding the sweet deer.

More food!

Here I am petting the deer (Mason was napping!)

This pic was taken on the caravan tour. It is a part of the park only accessible from the safari vehicles they have.

More safari pics!

Here is Mason and Mom on the safari!

The King of the Jungle

These next few were taken on a platform that overlooks the park



Mason napping on dad's shoulder

Checkin out the birds

Petting an Australian bird that looks like an owl - I can't remember the name of him, but he was sooo soft!

Close up

M chillin in the stoller

Mom looking at the camera, Mason looking at a bird...

My boys!

He's the best :)
1 comments:
You are soooo lucky. Hudson will not nap unless it's dark and quiet. He would NEVER nap outside...or if anything interesting was going on. Which is actually bad since he will get tired and fussy, but refuse to nap. Yeah, that makes plane flights fun (sarcasm...)! Looks like fun. I laugh that it was "cold" that day. Ha! What was it 70? :)
Post a Comment