An action shot - it is blurry because I was moving at breakneck speed. Ok, maybe the photographer just wasn't that great. (Sorry Dani!)

Hanging out during the game!

The three Thanksgiving day Chefs (me, Dani and Leah). We made all the food to feed everybody!

A few days later we got to celebrate my birthday! I think it was the first time I didn't get to spend it with my family. Missed you Shauna! We put up the Christmas tree and headed out to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. YUM!

My super sweet boys playing around.

Here is Mike trying to show Mason the tree...

At the Cheesecake Factory!! Mom and Mason wait for a table. Can you hear our tummies growling!!

Full bellies!
Hanging out during the game!
The three Thanksgiving day Chefs (me, Dani and Leah). We made all the food to feed everybody!
A few days later we got to celebrate my birthday! I think it was the first time I didn't get to spend it with my family. Missed you Shauna! We put up the Christmas tree and headed out to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. YUM!
My super sweet boys playing around.
Here is Mike trying to show Mason the tree...
At the Cheesecake Factory!! Mom and Mason wait for a table. Can you hear our tummies growling!!
Full bellies!
Here was my piece of Cheesecake. It has been a tradition for as long as I can remember to have red velvet cake for my birthday. I didn't think I would have that option - but the Cheesecake Factory just came out with a new Cheesecake. A RED VELVET cheesecake! It had cheesecake and layers of red velvet with cream cheese icing. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD!! Way to go Cheesecake Factory for keeping the tradition alive.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Way to go on the turkey. I am scared to death about doing that, and luckily my husband is an ACE in the kitchen. I dodged a bullet there! ;) Mason is getting so big. Hudson also grabs at anything he can, and I can already see a temper when he doesn't get what he wants. Yikes!
Great job on the turkey, Amy. I made my first turkey this year too.
Mason is growing so fast! Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! ;)
Post a Comment