Monday, April 18, 2011
36 Weeks!
Well, it's finally here! The long awaited 36 weeks belly pics! I can't believe we are this close. I do have to say, I have been much more organized and better prepared this time around - probably for several reasons. That may be why it feels like time is creeping by! Every day seems to last an eternity. I am so excited to meet my sweet daughter. I am excited to see what her personality will be like, what color her hair will be, if she will look just like Mason or look totally different! But I am also nervous about delivery and those dreaded first few weeks. That was such a challenging time with Mason, and I am still not yet ready to tread those waters again! Our bags are packed, the car seat is in the car and we are ready to go! I still have to buy a few things I didn't get off my registry, but that is just about it! I keep thinking about how Mason came at 37 weeks and 3 days and wondering if Eva will do the same. But, part of me thinks she is pretty happy where she is and may wait the full 40. Just within the last week I have gotten really uncomfortable. She has dropped far down and so there is not much sleeping going on! It is amazing how so little a person can put so much pressure on your body! But I will still be happy if she waits - to give her a little more time to mature and grow. I have another doctor appointment Wednesday - so I keep your eyes peeled for Eva Watch 2011 updates! Until then, BELLY PICS! 36 Weeks: Whoa Momma!
Bare Belly! Will these be my last Belly Pics of Eva? Only the Lord knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look so cute-- but like you are about ready to pop! I remember with Kendall being surprised by all the pressure once she dropped and feeling almost like she was gong to fall out or something. Hang in there!
Beautiful! Hang in there, Mama!
Post a Comment