And drum roll please......The Finished Product! A Lovebirds Nursery:
Thursday, April 14, 2011
A Nursery!
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a nursery! We finally finished up Miss Eva's Nursery this week with the help of Memaw. She stayed in town for a week to help get everything from the Baby Shower sorted, washed, put away, etc. All the thank-you notes have been written - so all that is left is packing our bags! Here are the pictures of the nursery: A work in progress: Mike begins the transformation by painting the room from tan to aqua.
Hanging the quilt rack and some curtains - the room is a mess!
Mike hard at work on some beautiful artwork for his baby girl
Artwork all done! Isn't this just amazing!? It matches her bedding perfectly.
A Beautiful letter E for sweet Eva. Drawn by her daddy!

The Amazing Baby Quilt Memaw made for Eva
There you have it! It is ready and waiting! And I'm introducing a new segment I will call Eva Watch 2011 - I had a doctor appointment yesterday and everything is progressing well. He thinks she may come early like her big brother, but also wouldn't be surprised if she stays in a little longer. He said she has dropped and her head is way down! She is ready to go - we just have to wait a little longer. We are down to weekly appointments, and it's only 2 days until I hit 9 months! Yikes! I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Precious precious precious!! Lobe that the artwork was made by dad. What a sweet thing!
*love :)
Looks so good!!! Mike did great on the artwork-- had no idea he was so talented in that realm. Glad to see that the pink & orange boppy cover is ready to be put to use!
Post a Comment