
Here is our baby girl. She won't be a baby much longer! It seems like toddlerhood is quickly approaching so I am soaking up every "baby" thing she does. Eva is really starting to get a personality now. She gets upset when Brother takes a toy away, and even "yelled" at Mommy the other day when I was busy with something else. She isn't crawling yet, but we know it won't be long. She is also starting to pull up on things, so baby proofing is in full effect! No teeth yet, but that's not a total surprise. Mason was 11 months before he got his first tooth!
Eva, I love you so much. I love how you smile and squirm every time I come in your room to get you. I love how you grab my face and give me slobbery kisses. And I mostly love how you have added so much more love to this family. You are such a blessing, baby girl.
What a cutie!

Sweet Hugs
1 comments:
Love the pic of mason hugging on her. So Sweet!
Post a Comment